This is a complaint against Disc Outlet. We were hired by Disc Outlet for search engine optimization services for their flagship website www.mydiscoutlet.com. They never paid the dues for the services rendered to them during the period Nov, 2011 to Jan 2012 despite several reminders via phone as well as email but no one bothered to respond.

I think this is a highly unprofessional behavior from any company and no contractor will like to ever work with them again. This unethical conduct is intolerable.

The contact person from Disc Outlet was Mona (mona@mydiscoutlet.com and sales@mydiscoutlet.com)

Had an Experience with Disc Outlet?

Comments

You probably made promises and couldn’t deliver.I’m sorry but this post looks worse on you then it does them.

SEO companies are always burning people.It looks to me that you are advertising you have an unhappy customer.

Maybe they didn't like your work.

As I read through the complaint I realized that how unprofessional companies like Disc Outlet can be, whilst they claim to host high end customer centric service. How do I as a consumer trust them?